Thursday, September 5, 2013

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

                                            Saying goodbye to Summer- By: Clarisa Quintero

 This image was from a final photo project I had done last May and had involved in my end of the year Portfolio. The reason why I chose to Color Splash this specific photo was because i thought it would make the colors in the flower stand out a bit more and help make others realize and appreciate the bright colors that you wouldn't normally think of if shot in regular formation. In order to accomplish this technique I had to open the photo up in Photo Shop, adjust my layers, take the Magnetic lasso and go around the area that I wanted to pop out. After doing that I went into my exposure and contrast settings and played with them a bit until I got the colors to right were I wanted them to be. Lastly, I went into myimage settings and desaturated my background.

1 comment: